Re: [Xen-users] How to change VM from para-virtualization to full-virtualization?

  • To: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jing Chen <jing.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:52:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:55:09 +0000

Hi Alexandre.
    Just like last screeshot shows. My DomU can not start up since it "Could
not find /dev/vg69/root". When it ask "Want me fo fall back to /dev/hdb2?". I
input Y and the result is it can not find /dev/hdb2. Why?

I do not know which previous email you refer to. Can you send it again to me?

BTW. I am not sure if Grub is installed correctly in my PV DomU? Can you give
me instruction how to check whether grub is installed or not? From the email
you to jerry, you said PV DomU has no grub installed.

Regards.

Jing Chen

CBC/XIB/K
No.5 Lize East Street, Chaoyang District
100102, Beijing, China
Phone +86 10 84767586
Mobile +86 13801223973
jing.chen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ericsson.com

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis
of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer