[Xen-users] How to register RedHat of a Redhat 5 Guest client

Hi all,

I have installed a Redhat 5 guest OS client on a CentOS Xen host.  I have bought a RedHat License and I want to register the Redhat 5 OS through rhn_register.  The RedHat network found that it is a Virtualized host and require the physical host for registration first.

Do you have any idea on registering the guest RedHat 5 OS only?