[Xen-users] Xen 2.x images on newer hosts

This has probably been answered before, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

I have some older Xen image files, where the image file is simply a filesystem image:

/home/server.img: ReiserFS V3.6

I noticed newer Xen image files use a complete partition table and PyGrub, which allows images to be moved from server to server.  My server.img does have a /boot/grub directory with menu.lst and everything it needs to boot.  How do I get Xen 4.x to boot it?

Thanks

Denis