[Xen-users] Xen Domains disappear after reboot, destroy, shutdown, etc

Greetings

I'm really new with Xen, I have installed xen-4.1 on a computer running Ubuntu 12.04.1LTS, I've setup my Dom0 but when I reboot (shutdownm destroy) a DomU this dissapear from the list, my toolstack is XL. I know if I put my .cfg files inside /etc/xen dir the machines are avalaible when  boot my host but when shutdown they dissapears