Re: [Xen-users] Error: /usr/lib/xen/bin/xc_save 22 6 0 0 0 failed

Ok, solve it. It seem I have exact domu running on backup server.

Regards,

Agya

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:19 PM, agya naila <agya.naila@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

Does anybody have this problem when try to migrate DomU :

Error: /usr/lib/xen/bin/xc_save 22 6 0 0 0 failed

I use xen 4.2.2-pre compiled from sources and my machine is Ubuntu 12.04 Linux with kernel 3.2.0-29-generic.
Its working perfectly, even remus with drbd support migration was running successfully before. However today after I kill the remus process with command

pkill -USR1 remus

The remus process was terminated but when I re-tried to run the remus again its failed even basic function like migration without live migration is failed with error above. I try to restart the xen service but its still had the problem. Cpuld any body have the clue?

Regards,

Agya