Re: [Xen-users] xen on arch linux

I had nss installed when I compiled the package I did not install lib32-nss I will try that. It seems that creation of hvm was rewritten in source code I don't know that what is causing issue. I compiled 26527 with spice myself and that worked fine

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Sean Greenslade <zootboysean@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 11:34 PM, jacek burghardt
<jaceksburghardt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well i believe there is bug in xen and spice. When i tried to compile 26657
> rev and it fails at booting hvm .

Did you install nss (and maybe lib32-nss)? Can you boot a PV domain
OK? Also, the rev that I got working was 26666. That's the one I
linked to the second time and that one works with PV and HVM domains.

Also, some specific error messages wouldn't hurt. "fails at booting"
doesn't give much to go on.

--
--Zootboy

Sent from some sort of computing device.