[Xen-users] XEN 4.1.2 physical machine crash randomly

Hi all,

We have a xen machine running on debian 6 (xen 4.0.1) with 5 windows HVM (huge load) that use dedicated iscsi disks for each VM on an openfiler 2.3 device.

We are trying to update to ubuntu 12.04 on the same machine (xen 4.1.2). Once we solved all the small bug (qemu-linaro -> qemu) and adapt the config files to the new version of XEN, we where able to start all the HVM's.

While the load is low the every thing works great, but when every body starts working the system crash. Due the crash there are no logs or anything I can look at.

Any idea?

Thanks for your help and sorry about my very bad english.

Iñigo Salvat