Re: [Xen-users] VGA Passthru - FLR?

I reinstall Fedora 18, kernel 3.6-10 with embedded xen (not as kernel modules) and brought Xen from RPM source (version 4.21)

I had the same results everyone's has achieved with consumer cards (it only works with dom0 freshly booted)

This time, though, I tried primary VGA passthru from the intel onboard, which does have FLR. And it worked smoothly!

Doing a little research, FLR is not the unique way of refreshing a device (theres d3d0, bus and a few others). I'll send an email to AMD and see if they can help us resetting theirs VGAs without rebooting the computer everytime.

Have a nice day