Re: [Xen-users] VGA Passthru - FLR?

Alright!

I'm gonna try catalyst 12-10 (after deinstalling and checking if the passthru works rebooting and so on).

I'll send my domU config as soon as I get home.

One more question: does it matter if I use intel onboard graphics with the dom0 and xen-pciback(radeon device pci)? Cause that would be the reason primary VGA passthru did not work...

Thx, xen guys are awesome! =D