Re: [Xen-users] VGA Passthru - FLR?

Sorry (hit send).

So, the radeon device tells it couldnt start itself (code 10) and cirrus device take over.

On Mar 4, 2013 1:37 PM, "Guilherme Suzuki" <suzuki.gui@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alright!

First question: yes, it does work everytime I start the dom0 with my HD 7950 freshly booted as the secondary VGA (it never worked as primary though).

Using windows 7 ultimate 64bits, after rebooting due to windows update, the VGA won't work (only if I reboot dom0 as I said). Reaching the VM with VNC, the cirrus device seems to be okay, the radeon device tells me it co

Using Windows XP sp3 I managed to reboot the VM several times and everything worked.