Re: [Xen-users] VGA Passthru - FLR?

Ow, by the way, thanks guys for the support!

Who tells that linux guys can't get help? Have a good day... :)

On Mar 5, 2013 8:39 AM, "Guilherme Suzuki" <suzuki.gui@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Casey DeLorme, I noticed what you have said... it works for me only for the first time (dom0 just booted).

Peter Maloney, I did not know that xm destroy and xm create could make things work again! But it got me thinking, cause I'm passing thru a USB controller FLR disabled.

Let me try this: I'll prepare another installation with fedora 18, install xen from RPM (since I downloaded the unstable source code, rev 26667), and start over without passingthru everything that I wanted at once (just the VGA) to see what happens.

I'm gonna do this, installing from RPM, based on what the wiki says (secondary VGA passthru will work out-of-box). I'll let you guys know...

grr Thunderbird doesn't cc everyone when I hit "reply list", sorry for the double message if you got...