Re: [Xen-users] GPU passthrough with xen 4.2.1 on ubuntu 12.10

Just to let everyone know that patch worked like gold for me. My HD 7970 is now being passed through as the primary adapter with driver version 13.1 and up to now all seems to be working. Will run further tests over the next few days to make sure it stays that way and I'll probably test secondary passthrough also. Once that's done I need to put the second card back in and have a bit of a play but this is by far the furthest I've been in the last 2 weeks. Thanks to everybody for your advice.

Matt