Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 freeze on HVM DomU Windows reboot with VGA passthrough

Hi all again,

> > have you found a solution for this behaviour? Cause I'm currently
> > seeing a similar result with my installation.

        I've been away for a few weeks and I'm finally back on trying to figure
out this problem.

        I was using xl + xl pci-assignable-add when I get the full
machine freeze when I reboot the domU windows7.

        I just tried with the same domu config file, but with xm +
pci-stub, and I do not seem to get the freeze (yet, so far 3 reboots/shutdowns).

        The VGA passthrough (an HD7770) is still working even after the
reboot (i.e. no more blank screen).

        This is semi-good news. If the bug is in xl, then I guess we
will have to debug this since xm is deprecated.

--
Regards,
Howell.