Re: [Xen-users] Mapping GPIO ports to domU

Hi Ian,

    I tried the approach you suggested but I was not able to read the correct values in guest, here is the configuration used

name = "elf"
uuid = "67a7ee66-3de2-aaf4-08f9-4e2e1c9ef934"
maxmem = 512
memory = 512
ioports= ["cd6-cd7"]
vcpus = 1
builder = "hvm"
boot = "c"
pae = 1
acpi = 1
apic = 1
hap = 0
viridian = 0
localtime = 0
hpet = 0

sdl = 0
vnclisten="0.0.0.0:5900"
vnc = 1
vncunused = 1
keymap = "en-us"
disk = [ "file:/home/lab/workspace/xen_demo/src/demo_threadx/img/elf.img,hda,w" ]
parallel = "none"
serial = "pty"
soundhw = "es1370"

Is this the correct way to create guest to have host ioports on guest? When I run inb on 0xcd6 in guest I see value 0xff, which is invalid, on guest I am able to read it as 0x2d.  Let me know if I have to make any changes on host side. Thanks in advance.