Re: [Xen-users] VGA/PCI Passthrough of Secondary Graphics Adapter

2013/5/1 Gordan Bobic <gordan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Does the FirePro exhibit the same issue? Or does it "just work"?

 I realize when I think about it that I am unsure if I ever tried rebooting the domU with the firepro in it. I typically would have tried, but I'm not sure. I may add that I used the driver bundled with windows 8 for both the 6850 (which worked with rebooting) and for the firepro, but for the 7790 I had to install catalyst (since the card is newer than win8).

Regards,
Andreas