Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 domU bridge problem - virtualizing ISC DHCP server

Well, that server had 200+ iptables rules, the dom0 routes traffic between 5 interfaces. It must have been something I've messed up earlier.

What is your suggestion regarding trimming the rules down?

does this "--physdev-in vif+" and "--physdev-out vif+" wildcard all vif interfaces? Would this iptables setting allow for ISC DHCP server to work?

Thanks for help anyway! :D