Re: [Xen-users] Live Migration - Freeze

In digging deeper into this, I was looking at the CPU flags and
noticed that between the two machines, they are considerably
different.  Could this cause an issue?  I thought CPU flags where only
an issue in XCP.  If anyone has any insights it would be greatly
appreciated.

These are from the Destination:
fpu de tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mca cmov pat clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2
ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt lm 3dnowext 3dnow rep_good nopl
extd_apicid pni cx16 hypervisor lahf_lm cmp_legacy extapic cr8_legacy
3dnowprefetch

And These are from the Originator:
fpu de tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mca cmov pat clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2
ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt lm constant_tsc rep_good nopl
nonstop_tsc extd_apicid pni pclmulqdq ssse3 fma cx16 sse4_1 sse4_2
popcnt aes f16c hypervisor lahf_lm cmp_legacy extapic cr8_legacy abm
sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch xop fma4 tce tbm perfctr_core
perfctr_nb arat cpb hw_pstate

Thank you.
Shane

--