Re: [Xen-users] Can't create a new VM with XEN 4.3

Hello,

After some Debian updates and switching to "xl" it is better, I can
create new VMs. But I can't find with xl the command like "xm new".
So I have to create the VM and the command "xl --list" show only the
running machines, "xm --list" would show all the VMs.
This is why I was sticking to "xm".

Regards,

JP Pozzi