Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 memory not accepted

Hello Ian,

thanks a lot. I read the thread, but missed the important point :-)
Once the problem was obvios - the solution was as well :

apt-get install -t testing linux-image-amd64 #(which is kernel 3.12)

et voilÃ
# free -m
Mem:          4333        117       4216          0          8         35

Thanks so much to point me to that :-)