Re: [Xen-users] xen network para-virtualization

On Sun, 2014-03-09 at 22:27 +0800, åä wrote:
> Can you give some explanation why page flipping can bring TLB shootdown
> overheads high?
[...]

You have a lot of questions here, please can you do some further
research based on the information I've already provided and try and come
to some conclusions yourself etc.

The alternative is that I write a long essay on the history of the Xen
PV protocol which while I'm sure it would be interesting I'm afraid it
is not something I have time for.

Why are you interested in all this? If you have a particular goal or are
trying to decide whether to pursue a specific project etc then I'd be
happy to try and advise.

Ian.