Re: [Xen-users] Unable to boot HVM DomU (custom OS) using Xen 4.1.4 (x86)

On Thu, 2014-03-13 at 11:57 +0100, Stefan Vroom wrote:
> Hello Xen community,
>
> I am working for a company and try and virtualise our own 32-bit Unix
> based real-time operating system. However I am new to the field of
> virtualisation. I followed some tutorials to try to get our OS running
> as HVM on Xen. But I run into the following erros:

I don't think any of what you have reported are critical errors. I
assume things aren't working for you. Can you describe what happens in
the guest and what you expected to happen instead?

You might also find it useful to try getting a mainstream OS running
before tackling your own OS -- just to gain some familiarity with how
things *should* work and to iron out any issues with your environment.
Linux in an HVM guest should work for that for example.

Ian.