Re: [Xen-users] xen network para-virtualization

On Thu, 2014-03-13 at 10:16 +0800, åä wrote:
> Sorry for so many questions. In your reply, you gave some
> explanations. Some places you mentioned, I do not know why and the
> reason. From the website, I can not search much information about the
> page flip and copy.
>

> I have all these questions,  because I want to know why and this  is a
> learning process.

It's nice that you want to know this stuff, but I'm afraid as far as
most of us are concerned it is ancient history. If you have a specific
technical goal in mind then I am happy to advise on the general
direction.

> Whether the essay you write is shared? If it is open, can you send the
> link?

I have not written any essay, my point is that you are essentially
asking me to write it.

Ian.