Re: [Xen-users] pv-grub installation problem

On Mon, 2014-03-31 at 13:44 +0200, Aastha Mehta wrote:
> I will try for a while with this ubuntu guest, otherwise I will have
> to consider switching to Debian or OpenSUSE or something else.

It is unlikely to be guest a specific issue. It is more likely to be the
host or pv-grub itself.

As an experiment you could try dropping the split partition thing and
exposing your root filesystem directly as xvda (drop the swap for now)
and referring to the device as (hd0).

Ian.