[Xen-users] passing smart array P800 to pv

I can pass my smart array P800 to windows server 2012 no issues but under pv in arch linux it states card is disable. I had run my arch linux under hvm and the card gets recognized.by driver and when i was trying to format drives it crashed the whole system. I am running xen 4.5 on hp 380 g6. I wonder what does it take to have the card assigned.