[Xen-users] problems with domU autostart ?

Hello everyone,

config is
dom0 : alpine linux 2.7 with xen 4.3
domU : PV debian 7.0

so i have my domU config file in /etc/xen and i linked it to /etc/xen/auto (which the correct place according to /etc/default/xendomains)

When restarting dom0 it does not restart my domU anymore but it used to. I've tweaked a number of things in between so i don't really know what's the cause...

I have removed any on_xxx directive in there. Could this be the issue ?
Anything else to know about this ?

Thanks in advance
Pierre