Re: [Xen-users] problems with domU autostart ?

i reply to myself as i have found my answer.

rc-status in Alpine (dom0) does not show the "xendomains" service in the "default" run level.
This service is apparently in charge of making the autostart at boot time...

I don't know how it got removed (because it worked at some pointâ) but it now works again !

Sorry for the disturbance, the good part being it will be archived with the mailing list and might be of use to someone somedayâ

Pierre