Re: [Xen-users] IP Port forwarding to XEN 4.1 HVM guest using bridge

Sorry, this is my xen configuration file -
kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'
memory = '2048'
name = "xenwin7"
vif = [ 'bridge=xenbr1' ]
>>>acpi = 1
apic = 1
disk = [ 'file:/cluster/xenwin7.img,hda,w', 'file:/home/cluster/vm/windows764bitnew.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]
device_model = '/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
boot="c"
sdl=0
vnc=1
#For user defined port for vncviewer(5900+10=5910)
vncdisplay=10
vncunused=0
vncconsole=1
vncpasswd=''