Re: [Xen-users] can svm and npt flags be enabled in dom-0.

I will punt this to the devel list.

But first.
There seems to be enough nested supported for AMD that I am able to run up several domUs that can run KVM VM.

Nested VMs are able to see SVM and NPT.

I was under the impression that dom0 is just a domU with more privileges.
But the theory and practice often diverge after a few years of coding.