[Xen-users] vga passthrough adventure.

I have x88-pro A8 6600K cpu and amd 6450. I was able to pass vga as secondary display to 8.1 and it reboots just fine without having to be rejected each reboot.
How do you guys assign mouse/keyboard to hvm ? I trying to assign my Logitech keyboard but it not used a an input under windows 8.1 . Do you guys have few sets of keyboards ?Â