Re: [Xen-users] Lost images..

On Thu, 2014-06-26 at 15:47 +0200, Stephan Viljoen wrote:
> Ok , I think I understand now.
>
> 2354 ?        Sl     3:36 /usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm -d 4 -serial pty
> -domain-name test-01 -videoram 4 -k en-us -vnc 0.0.0.0:0 -vncunused -M xenpv
> So if the domains runs under PID 2354 for instance , then I should be able to
> recover the image from the following folder ?
> /proc/2354/fd
>
> Here's the content of the directory , how do I actually go about recovering
> the actual disk image ?

I was expecting one of those things to be a link to the filesystem
image. But I don't see it, so it may be that this qemu process is not
providing disk services (just other stuff).

What version of Xen are you running? What toolstack? and what does your
domain cfg file contain? Can you also post the output of "xenstore-ls
-fp".

Ian.