Re: [Xen-users] xl migrate on xen 4.4

I've had success with DRDB + LVM in Linux Debian hosts, xl migrate works perfect. (There was a slight issue with the block script but AFAIK that's fixed in 4.4)

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
Miguel Clara
IT - Sys Admin & Developer
E-mail:ÂÂÂ miguelmclara@xxxxxxxxx
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ www.linkedin.com/in/miguelmclara/

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:15 PM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 2014-07-09 at 12:55 +0800, Minalkumar Patel wrote:

> my questio is whether logical volume (lvm) is able to share between
> two hosts or not.

No. LVM is inherently single host.

You will need to arrange for some sort of shared storage. NBD, DRDB,
images on NFS, iSCSI, some other sort of SAN etc.

Ian.