[Xen-users] vga passthrough reboot and acs overide

I managed to get my R9 270 passed Âalso HD6450 at same time. I can boot fine windows 8.1 and shut down. I can get it rebooted without xen rebooting whole system. I saw there is kernel path acs overide http://www.spinics.net/lists/kvm/msg92163.html
I wonder if that will have impact on vga passthrough
i wonder if changing  destroy will fix reboot issue ati drivers are going crazy.Â