[Xen-users] interesting xen 4.5 unstable networking issue bug.

I have windows 8.1 running under xen 4.5 on top of arch linux. Ihave amd A8 6600K. I have usb pci-e and R9 270 assigned to domu. ÂI have issue where virtual network adapter Âit works fine and fast at first. I was able to download my seam library (40 games. I connected over ssh to dom0 from windows 8.1 and I left my computer it went to sleep came back I woken up win 8.1 and network was slow youtube would brake up and pause a lot downloading was slow. It also lost connection to ssh on dom0. I could ssh to other servers and from other servers to dom0. IS there a bugÂ