Re: [Xen-users] HTPC + DUAL PC In one

You should take look at unraid xen forum. You may want to use amd so you have iommu enabled plus with A8/A10 give you better graphics. I run kde under dom0 and linux agmes work great. amd motherboard don't have usb 3.0 integrated into chipset and is always separate chip that can be assigned to domu. This means you just need to buy second usb 3.0 pci card ÂLogitech wireless mouse keyboard works great for usb assignment to domu. You can buy kvm switch for 21 on ebay. Hdmi over network will let you output hdmi to our tv with sound. HD6450 will be perfect for it. I would pass usb 3.0 and H6540 to each windows domu. For sound you can use either monitor with build in speakers and hdmi input (tv) or there is a way to extract sound out from hdmi. ÂYou can pass Hd6450 to you htpc and you could pass Bluetooth dongle or some sort wifi remote. There is cool you tube video where guy uses one pc for multiple computers in his office.