Re: [Xen-users] HTPC + DUAL PC In one

On 07/15/2014 06:31 PM, Mattia Carrara wrote:
Thanks for all the replies. About the fourth GPU, I thought, as Kristian
said, to access dom0 using SSH. But Gordan what do you mean with dual GPU?

I mean a card with two GPUs on it, e.g. GTX690 or HD7990.

USB hub it's the best solution. HD6450 is perfect, cheap and with
integrated audio. Cool. I searched HDMI over IP but it is too expensive.
It can be a solution only for HTPC.

This is actually a good point. Most current graphics cards of current generation that come with HDMI outputs have HDMI audio support. So provided you connect them to monitors/TVs with HDMI audio support, you won't need any additional audio adapters.

What about the CPU? Do you think it is enough? Arethere problems with
the fact that it isn't vPro?

vPro is irrelevant for this.

Gordan