[Xen-users] HP P800 iommu

I wonder if my HP P800 had died it started to show ÂÂ

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

An I/O adapter hardware error has occurred.
It was was working fine one day server HP 380 G6 rebooted and now shows error listed above under windows 2012 R2. Sometimes powering off server and powering on will allow for the card to work. I wonder if I need new card or there is issue with iommu. Â

Join my framily E02705708hn 3032 last name BURGHARDT state is coÂ
Cheapest sprint service only 25 a month.Â