Re: [Xen-users] Installing Windows 8.1 Pro under Xen 4.3.2

Manfred Haertel, DB3HM schrieb:

I'm trying to install Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit from DVD under Xen 4.3.2
(the version delivered with Opensuse 13.1, Opensuse patches are
up-to-date).

It works now!

The error was, that the DVD drive was attached (not mounted, only attached) to other (Linux) VMs as well.

After shutting down the other VMs I could install Windows 8.1 from the DVD drive without any problems.

--
Manfred HÃrtel, DB3HM    mailto:Manfred.Haertel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                         http://rz-home.de/mhaertel