[Xen-users] Xen support for VMEbus

Good day,Â

Is it possible to expose VMEbus to a guest VM such as Windows using Xen?

I've done a fair amount of searching online as well as digging around in code but I haven't found anything substantial yet. ÂI understand that one can use PCI pass-through for normal PCI cards but I don't think this implies access to VMEBus despite it having access physical access to the PCI bus. Â

I also looked at the VMEbus driver in the linux kernel but this didn't shed any light on the VMEBus/PCI relationship.

Any ideas of where I can go digging for more information would be greatly appreciated.Â

Thanks
Paul