[Xen-users] How Do I Download, Compile and Install the Latest Xen Source Code?

Hi,

I have not involved myself in Xen for more than a year already.

1) May I know what is the latest Xen version?

2) How do I download, compile and install the latest Xen version?

I have also just bought a Sapphire Radeon HD 6450 graphics card and planning to do VGA Passthrough with it. Please refer me to the latest documentation for Xen VGA Passthrough with AMD graphic cards. I have also decommissioned my Gigabyte NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 because I cannot do vga passthrough with it.

Thank you very much.

--
Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming