Re: [Xen-users] Creating a pv guest on a specific cpu pool ?

On 09/29/2014 08:20 AM, çç wrote:
Thank you, I found it on xen's wiki. Problem solved but new issues come,
every time I created a new pv on testpool, server seems panic.............

Without more data chances are small anyone can provide some help. You
might want to read

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen_Project

and, regarding you are seeing a crash

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Serial_Console