Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.5-unstable, oxenstored cannot start (centos 7, kernel 3.17.0)

On Sat, Oct 11, ÐÑÐÐÐÑÐÐ ÐÑÐÑÐÐ wrote:

> I specified the '--with-system-qemu=/usr/local/bin/qemu-system-x86_64'
> option for configure.
> But now when I start I hvm guest with default parameters (builder=hvm)
> in the 'ps -ef' output I xen's qemu-dm as the device modile for my hvm
> guest. Why is that happening? I have a good qemu installation from sources
> which I built with '--enable-xen' option.

qemu-dm is the binary of qemu-xen-traditional, is the domU configured to
use upstream qemu?

> Same thing actuallu happens with the system seabios. I've got an
> installation os the seabios from sources made by my self.
> I specified the
> '--with-system-seabios=/usr/local/share/seabios/bios-1.7.5.bin'
> for configure. But I am not sure that the xen's installation is actually using
> it.

What is the value of SEABIOS_PATH in config/Tools.mk?

> Are these options really have any effect?

They are supposed to do what their name suggests.
A quick look at the sources indicates that --with-system-qemu sets
QEMU_XEN_PATH, and --with-system-seabios sets SEABIOS_PATH.

Olaf