Re: [Xen-users] Virtualbox as host, Xen as guest

On 2015-01-12 01:48, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
Dear all,

I'm Xen student and because of my system is debian sid, i decide to
install debian stable on virtualbox, and test and learn xen
virtulization on debian stable.

I'm reading and following wiki page, I install a a package and i have
to run the following grep:
https://wiki.debian.org/Xen
the given grep:

egrep '(vmx|svm)' /proc/cpuinfo

But i didn't any result, I think it's related to run on VM machine,
(VirtualBox).

Do you have any idea?

I'm pretty sure nesting (any) hypervisors is not supported.

Gordan