Re: [Xen-users] VExpress TC2 2GB

On Sun, 2015-01-18 at 20:37 +0000, Ivan Rubilo wrote:

> I've also been trying vanilla 3.14 kernel and it's also failing on 2GB
> configuration, however differently - it gets stuck in a loop, as far
> as I've traced, somewhere in  __memblock_find_range_top_down(...)
> kernel function.

Maybe this is why all the guides only talk about the 1GB configuration?
Are you sure there are no errata on this platform which affect operation
with 2GB present?

In any case I would highly recommend that you get your kernel working
natively (without Xen) before running Xen underneath. Otherwise you will
most likely just end up chasing issues on two fronts.

Ian.