Re: [Xen-users] poor I/O with xen kernel

More info about this:

filename:       /lib/modules/3.13.0-32-generic/kernel/drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas.ko
author:         megaraidlinux@xxxxxxx
version:        06.700.06.00-rc1

this is the kernel and the driver version on both Xen and Non-Xen version of Ubuntu Server

And this is the Xen kernel and driver version on CentOS

filename: /lib/modules/3.13.0-32-generic/kernel/drivers/scsi/megaraid/megaraid_sas.ko
author: megaraidlinux@xxxxxxx
version: 06.700.06.00-rc1
license: GPL

and the Intel Raid controller version:

82:00.0 RAID bus controller: LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS-3 3108 [Invader] (rev 02)

The Areca Raid Version is:

02:00.0 RAID bus controller: Areca Technology Corp. ARC-1880 8/12 port PCIe/PCI-X to SAS/SATA II RAID Controller (rev 01)

the Xen and non-xen Kernels are the same as above

is any body else is having this issue ?

Cheers,

Niki