Re: [Xen-users] Newbie question on network and VM management

On 15-02-04 05:13 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Tue, 2015-02-03 at 21:27 -0800, Tengiz Dawkins wrote:

Where does libvitr or Xen stores the vm11's configs?

I'm not sure, under /var somewhere?

But I would expect that the supported way to get at it would be via the
libvirt interfaces, e.g. virsh etc rather than digging around in the
background. Certainly I don't think editing stuff except via those
interfaces is supported.

Unless I'm mistaken, you can read the configuration under /var/lib/xend/domains/{uuid}/config.sxp on my system.

I dont know if you can make changes to that file. I would recommend starting virt-manager and see what you can change from there.

I also suppose the rest of the information is stored in the tdb file, which i'm also sure you cannot edit, stored here on my system: /var/lib/xenstored/tdb

No sure if this helps...

I suppose the libvirt docs will have more info on this.

Ian.

Philippe-A. Lemelin, ing.
Extenway Solutions Inc.
+1-514-694-1916