Re: [Xen-users] Enable Data Execution Prevention for DomU

On 02/10/2015 01:08 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-02-10 at 00:16 +0100, Thomas Strobel wrote:
>> The missing NX flag within domU was resolved by changing the kernel
>> build parameters for dom0. Afterwards, the configuration from above
>> worked fine.
>> Sorry for all the noise.
> No worries. FTR, what was the relevant dom0 kernel option?
>
> Ian.

Unfortunately I changed quite a lot at once, so I can't say for sure.
But setting the XEN related kernel modules to more or less what is
described in
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Mainline_Linux_Kernel_Configs did the
trick. Sorry that I can't can't be more precise, but NixOS has some
automatic routines for building the kernel that obscure the actual
configuration.