Re: [Xen-users] shared lib path errors

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: David Van Arnem <dvanarnem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:46:31 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 19:47:17 +0000

Hi Wayne,

I've only built Xen from source on Fedora (Red Hat distro), so I'm not sure if there are any additional steps needed for Ubuntu. You might check that the Xen services are running, specifically the ones in Step 4 on this page: https://dcvan24.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/install-xen-4-3-1-on-ubuntu-12-04-lts-from-source/

David