Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.3.3 -> 4.4.1 after dom0 upgrade : domU refuses to boot

Indeed it's not cleaned atÂstartup...
Sorry for the list, my mistake when clicking.

Then i don'tÂknow what's the good fit it the only choices are Âtmpfs (cleaned at boot) or disk (not cleaned at boot).
It looks that the FHS has not planned for a temporary space on disk and cleaned at boot.Â

LeÂmercredi 22 avril 2015, Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> a ÃcritÂ:
Please keep it on the list.

When I looked at the FHS yesterday I determined that /var/tmp was not a
good fix (not cleaned on boot I think).