[Xen-users] Apply venom patch without rebooting guests

Hi,

I plan to apply venom patch using below method on dom0's which will avoid downtime for guests.

* Migrate all the VM's to another dom0 where I have space
* Apply venom patch on source dom0 and reboot the Dom0
* once its up will migrate back the vm's to old dom0 itself.Â

But my concern is if i am doing by the above plan will newly applied xen related patch will be applied for the drivers whatever loaded on guests?Â

Also is there way to get hypervisior details from guest vm?

Thanks
Darren