Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-Users] Issues Booting Dom0 on ARM Cortex A15

CC-ing Baozi who wrote the OMAP wiki page and may have some insight into
issues with similar platforms.

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2015-06/msg00057.html is
the root of this thread and
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2015-06/msg00062.html has
logs etc, although with a Xen console issue which was subsequently
resolved.

On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 14:12 -0400, Brandon Perez wrote:
>     I resolved the error in my boot.log file with respect to the UART
> module, but I'm experiencing the same issue as before.
>
>     Any tips would be appreicated.

Looking at your original log (and assuming fixing the Xen console hasn't
changed anything WRT dom0 output) nothing is jumping out at me as
suspicious in your logs I'm afraid.

One thing which can be useful for debugging is to include in the u-boot
script, right before the bootz:
        fdt chosen
        fdt print /chosen
which will log the actual fdt chosen status which Xen will see
(different versions of u-boot have different subtly broken ideas about
quoting stuff, so e.g. your dom0_bootargs setting might end up wrong
despite looking correct in the script).

I would also suggest that having fixed your Xen console issue you try
the Ctrl-A thing again and try some of the debug keys to see what state
dom0 thinks it is in.

Ian.